I started my radiology
residency at Upstate Medical University in Syracuse, NY in July of this year.
I bought a townhouse and am finally a homeowner! I've been doing a lot of
work on my townhouse and am still in the process of moving even though I've been
here for 5 months now. Though it has taken some time for me to adjust to
my new surroundings, things have been going well for me. I've even met
someone new out here (my boyfriend, Andy)!
- September 11-19 - I spent a week with my mom and Harvey in Guilin, China. It was absolutely beautiful! Pictures to come!
- October 30 - My stepsister, Jean, got married to Danny Chen. Check out the
pictures from that day!
- Thanksgiving - Unfortunately, I have to work the day after Thanksgiving and
so I can't go home. But Andy's family lives about 2 hours away from
Syracuse, so I will be joining them for the holidays. I can't wait to chow
down on all the food!
- December 3, 2004 - Upstate Medical University is holding its annual gala to
raise money for building a children's hospital. The Radiology Department
buys tickets for us so that we can go. I can't wait to get all dressed up!
I will most likely have pictures from that event!
- January 15-22, 2005 - Andy and I will be taking a vacation to Los Angeles to
enjoy some sun and visit one of my best friends, Natalie, and her husband, Greg.
Last updated 11/16/04